I don't know if I should laugh, shrug it off, or be fearful that the Republicans have a list like this. This has the scary ring of "Party Loyalty" that Communist Totalitarianism (or National Socialism) demands. In similar fashion, the Republicans are PURGING the Party of anything that whispers of cooperation, bi-partisanship, or a moderation of Conservative Ideology.
In case you missed it, in order to get Republican endorsements or financial support, you have to support 7 out of the 10 Republican Commandments:
(1) support smaller government, smaller national debt, lower deficits and lower taxes by opposing bills like Obama's "stimulus" bill;
(2) Support market-based health care reform and oppose Obama-style government run healthcare;
(3) Support market-based energy reforms by opposing cap and trade legislation;
(4) Support workers' right to secret ballot by opposing card check;
(5) Support legal immigration and assimilation into American society by opposing amnesty for illegal immigrants;
(6) Support victory in Iraq and Afghanistan by supporting military-recommended troop surges;
(7) Support containment of Iran and North Korea, particularly effective action to eliminate their nuclear weapons threat;
(8) Support retention of the Defense of Marriage Act;
(9) Support protecting the lives of vulnerable persons by opposing health care rationing, denial of health care and government funding of abortion; and
(10) Support the right to keep and bear arms by opposing government restrictions on gun ownership; and be further.
Boy! I'm sure glad they clarified all that. I guess that I'll just have to live with the disappointment of knowing that I won't get their support or money.